Dec 16 2009
Pairing fish with wine can make your entire dining experience more exciting and fun. So if you haven’t tried it yet, you’ve come to the right place to learn.
When pairing a vino with fish, you have a lot of options…The type of fish determines which wine you should choose.
Here are some popular fish and wine pairings:
- Salmon (grilled): Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- Salmon (poached): Bordeaux and Pinot Noir
- Cod: Sauvignon Blanc
- Bass: Pinot Blanc and Riesling
- Trout: Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc
- Tuna: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay